Jive Turkey Alley Cat will start Friday November 18, 2016 at 6:30 pm
Compadres Mex Mex Grill 929 South Main Street Greenville SC 29601
- will be on-site and open at 5:30 pm at Compadres Mex Mex Grill
- $10 for preregistration entry or $20 day of.
- Bike Lights Required it will be dark!
- We ask that all riders wear a helmet, and obey all traffic laws.
- Bring a lock to secure your bike
What’s an Alley Cat Race?
Alley Cats almost always take place in cities, and are often organized by bicycle messengers. The informality of the organization is matched by the emphasis on taking part, rather than simple competition. Many Alley Cats present prizes for the last competitor to finish (sometimes known as Dead Friggin’ Last or DFL).
Our Alley Cat will be a scavenger hunt. We send our participants through out downtown Greenville searching for checkpoints. Each checkpoint will include a fun activity for the participant to complete before he or she can move on to the next checkpoint. this event is open to any kind of bicycle (road, mountain, bmx, geared, singlespeed, fixie, townie, beach cruiser, fat bike, tall bike, tandem, recumbent) . as long as it’s two wheeled and you’re the power.
After-Party and Awards at Compadres Mex Mex Grill.
Every year we’ve had an event at Paris Mountain we have thrown a Pre Event party in downtown Greenville, and this year is no exception. The pre-event party brings area cyclists to one spot to talk all things bike, having a great time watching mountain bike movies, and enjoying some tasty Terrapin Beer and other Craft Brew beverages, while sizing up the competition… The event also gives event participants a chance to register and check-in the day before.
This Party is OPEN to the public. must be 21 to drink.
- Cost is $5 with a canned food or $10 without
- Free to registered Racers (Super D or Enduro)
- Free to Alley Cat participants
- Free to Registered volunteers
Like us on Facebook for the latest news